About The Role
Schedule: Shift 7/7 or 14/14 – 12 hour days
Position Reports To: Mill Maintenance Electrical Supervisor
The role of Mill Maintenance Electrician is to perform proactive and corrective maintenance duties for the Mill Maintenance Department.
◾ Coordinate work activities with other construction projects.
◾ Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all applicable units.
◾ Ensure all ozone depletion records are maintained and updated in accordance with company standards.
◾ Actively participate in developing and building preventative maintenance schedules and objectives.
◾ Support all departmental initiatives with a concentration on preventative maintenance and maintain the safe operation of all applicable units.
◾ Communicate with other trades worker to coordinate maintenance activities.
◾ Complete work orders as assigned by the Infrastructure Maintenance Supervisor.
◾ Report back to Infrastructure Maintenance Supervisor regarding status and completion of assigned work.
- Grade 12 Diploma or Equivalent.
- Relevant trade designation / certification, dual trade is considered an asset.
- Gas Fitter 1 and HVAC certification
- Red seal Electrician
- Basic computer skills and knowledge in SAP.
- 5 years of relevant experience within an industrial or mining setting.
- Working in various weather conditions.
- Safety conscious and team oriented
- Able to communicate effectively
- Pride in and ownership of work area