Full-Time Administrative Assistant, Finance
The Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Administrative Assistant, Finance. This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic, engaging, and fulfilling work environment. The Administrative Assistant is a key member of the finance team, with shared responsibilities in Payroll, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
Consideration will be given to the following criteria:
· Accounting experience in a computerized environment;
· A diploma or degree in accounting, payroll, or Business Administration is preferred, however experience will also be considered;
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills;
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Details for Submissions:
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by September 20, 2019;
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2019-46 ON YOUR APPLICATION
Please complete an on-line application on our Careers page at kacl.ca