Full-Time Community Consultant – Children’s Services
Youth Employment Program/ Child and Youth
The Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Community Consultant in the Children’s Services program. This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic and fulfilling work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles. Salary, as per Collective Agreement (11.05), defined in Schedule A.
Consideration will be given to the following criteria;
· Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Developmental Services, Psychology, Sociology or related field and two years of experience working in a similar role.
· Ability to interact cooperatively and effectively with consumers, co-workers, and management; high level of commitment towards the individuals we support as well as to the values, vision and Mission of KACL.
· Skills in interpersonal relationships.
· Strength in skills of emotional intelligence including self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and social skills.
· High level of integrity, accountability, confidentiality, and ability to manage professional boundaries.
· Strong work ethic, time management skills and positive team attitude.
· Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of multiple teams;
· A valid Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle.
Details for Submissions:
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by February 28, 2020;
Submit to: Please apply on our Careers page at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2020-10 ON YOUR APPLICATION
Please complete an on-line application on our Careers page