Full-Time Community Consultant
Community Participation Support Services
Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for Full-Time Community Consultant in the Community Participation Support Services program. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles. Core attributes for this position include, hosting groups and individuals with intention, encouraging people of all abilities to cultivate habits and practices that enhance lifelong learning, wellness, and belonging.
The successful applicant will be expected to be available to work evenings and weekends, when necessary. Salary, as per Collective Agreement (11.05), defined in Schedule A.
Consideration will be given to the following criteria;
· A four year degree in a program relevant to the arts, community development, human services, or health and fitness;
· A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar or related multidisciplinary field;
· A portfolio of experience in hosting events that invite and nurture engagement with community;
· Demonstrated experience in research, creative problem-solving, presentation skills, and case management;
· Excellent relational and communication skills, including an aptitude for written and oral components;
· Able to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team;
· Experience supporting people with disabilities and complex needs;
· Relative work and/or life experience;
· A valid Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle.
Details for Submissions:
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by December 12, 2019
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2019-50 ON YOUR APPLICATION
Please complete an on-line application on our Careers page at kacl.ca