Full-Time Community Consultant – Intensive Case Management
Community Mental Health Support Services
Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Community Consultant in the Intensive Case Management Program. This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic, engaging, and fulfilling work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles. Salary, as per Collective Agreement (11.05), defined in Schedule A.
Consideration will be given to the following criterion,
· A four year degree in one of the following disciplines: Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Social Sciences or the Humanities, Occupational Therapy, or a related field;
· A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar or related multidisciplinary field;
· Demonstrated experience in research, creative problem-solving, presentation skills, and case management;
· Excellent communication skills, including an aptitude for written and oral components;
· Able to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team;
· Relative work and/or life experience;
· A valid Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle.
Details for Submissions:
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by December 17, 2018
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE POSITION NUMBER 2018-57 ON YOUR APPLICATION
Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca