Full-Time Dual Diagnosis Cultural Consultant
The Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Cultural Consultant in the Dual Diagnosis program. This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic and fulfilling work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles. Salary, as per Collective Agreement (11.05), defined in Schedule A.
Consideration will be given to the following criteria;
· High School Diploma and recognized in the community as a knowledge keeper (portfolio) of Anishinabe language and land; the teachings, customs, and traditions, of Anishinabek culture, as well as issues in Reconciliation.
· Ability to interact cooperatively and effectively with consumers, co-workers, and management; high level of commitment towards the individuals we support as well as to the values, vision and Mission of KACL.
· Skills in interpersonal relationships.
· Strength in skills of emotional intelligence including self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and social skills.
· High level of integrity, accountability, confidentiality, and ability to manage professional boundaries.
· Strong work ethic, time management skills and positive team attitude.
· Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of multiple teams;
· A valid Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle.
Details for Submissions:
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by January 24, 2020;
Submit to: Please apply on-line on our Careers pagekacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE COMPETITION NUMBER 2020-02 ON YOUR APPLICATION
Please complete an on-line applicaiton at kacl.ca