Casual Part-Time Child Care Educator (Lifeguard)– Kids’ Zone
Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Casual Part-Time Child Care Educator in the Kids’ Zone program. This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic, engaging, and fulfilling work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles. Salary, as per Collective Agreement (11.05), defined in Schedule A.
Consideration will be given to the following criteria,
· Early Childhood Education Diploma with registration in good standing with Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators;
· National Lifeguard Certification;
· Demonstrated practical experience with preschool children;
· Experience with children who have special needs, an asset;
· Good communications skills, essential.
Details for Submissions:
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by May 24, 2019;
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca