Part-Time Child Care Educator/Cook’s Helper – Kids’ Zone
Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Part-Time Child Care Educator/Cook’s Helper in the Kids’ Zone program (.8). This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic, engaging, and fulfilling work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles. Salary, as per Collective Agreement (11.05), defined in Schedule A. Anticipated hours of work would be 6.5 hours daily from Monday to Friday.
Consideration will be given to the following criteria,
· Safe Food handlers certificate;
· Demonstrated practical experience with preschool children;
· Experience with children who have special needs, an asset;
· Knowledge of the nutritional needs of children, an asset;
· Good communication skills, essential;
· Valid drivers licence and daily use of a vehicle.
Details for Submissions:
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by August 3, 2018;
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2018-35 ON YOUR APPLICATION
Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca