Full-Time Community Consultant in Transitions
The Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Community Consultant in the Transitions program. This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic, engaging, and fulfilling work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles. Salary, as per Collective Agreement (11.05), defined in Schedule A.
Consideration will be given to the following criterion,
· A four year degree in one of the following disciplines: Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Education, Social Sciences or the Humanities, or a related field;
· A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar or related multidisciplinary field working with an at risk population;
· Demonstrated experience in research, creative problem-solving, presentation skills, and case management;
· Excellent communication skills, including an aptitude for written and oral components; able to build relationships;
· Have an interest in working with young adults with complex needs who have been involved with the criminal justice system;
· Able to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team;
· Relative work and/or life experience;
· A valid Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle.
Details for Submissions:
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by May 30, 2019;
Submit to: Please apply on-line on our Careers page
PLEASE QUOTE COMPETITION NUMBER 2019-16 ON YOUR APPLICATION
Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca