Full -Time Community Support Worker
Supported Independent Living Program
The Kenora Association for Community Living is accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Community Support Worker in the Supported Independent Living Program. This is a unique opportunity to become part of KACL’s dynamic, engaging, work environment. The successful applicant must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to KACL’s values and principles. Salary, as per Collective Agreement (11.05), defined in Schedule A.
Consideration will be given to the following criteria;
· A college diploma in one of the following disciplines: Developmental Services Worker (DSW), Human Services, or Social Sciences;
· The ability and capabilities to assist people in all aspects of daily life, including personal care, building relationships and community involvement;
· An aptitude and attitude that are characterized by flexibility, creativity, and an emphasis on encouraging independence;
· Excellent communication skills, including an aptitude for written and oral components;
· A willingness and ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including scheduled shift work;
· Relative work and/or life experience;
· A valid Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle.
Details for Submissions:
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by July 14, 2020;
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application on our Careers page at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2020-26 ON YOUR APPLICATION
Please complete an on-line application on our Careers page at kacl.ca