At McDonald’s Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and
well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know
that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the
ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners,
students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know
that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400
locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids
through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what
keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is
no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection.
That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the
- Competitive wages starting at $15.00 / hour
- 50% food discounts
- Great West Life group benefits
- Regular incentives
- Paid Crew outings
- World Class training program that will give you the confidence to excel in what you do , and you'll get the support and resources to further develop your skills if that's something your interested it. After all, 80% of our Owner/Operators in Canada started in entry level crew member positions!
- Flexible work hours because we know a proper work life balance is important