Manager Health, Safety, & Property
Ever wish your “Respect the Unexpected” attitude could be used to make a real difference in your community? Join us and make it happen.
Since 1960, KACL has promoted inclusion and social justice in our community. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization made up of some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet.
We are the fourth largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to become the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence.
The work of our Health, Safety, & Property team supports KACL’s programs by enhancing their impact and enabling the achievement of our mission. Your gifts and abilities will help us build a resilient, connected community where everyone belongs.
· People Focused: You value people over processes and communicate safety information in a timely, respectful, and compassionate manner.
· Resilient: You know how to find your joy and stay happy so the tough days don’t take you out. You help others do the same while reminding them to be smart and safe.
· A Writer: You think critically, research efficiently and write clearly, jargon-free.
· Analytical: You love to investigate issues and develop solutions, because if you don’t know why it’s broken, you can’t fix it.
· A Problem Solver: You detect problems in real time and take swift corrective action.
· Handy: If something needs fixing, you know how to do it, or when to call in the pros.
· Work closely with the Executive team to ensure that our Health & Safety program is robust, responsive, understood, and followed by all.
· Document and oversee our Pandemic and other Crisis Ready Plans.
· Promote a culture that ensures physical and psychological safety for all.
· Help build and enhance processes for our property and equipment requirements.
· Prioritize the real and perceived social value of our properties.
· Support and direct the work of our Health, Safety, & Property Coordinators.
· Flexible work hours.
· A positive, productive, professional team.
· Our “Working Remotely” program options.
· Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage.
· Our pension plan.
· Opportunity for leadership and technical training.
· Annual salary range: $74,414 to $76,090.
Details for Submission:
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by October 2, 2020.
Submit to: Please complete an on-line application at kacl.ca
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2020-31 ON YOUR APPLICATION.
Please complete an on-line application on our Careers page at kacl.ca