Terms of employment:
Northwest Angle #37
Job Description (upload):
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Engagement with students
- Group counselling sessions and guidance services for High School students
- Student risk assessments and success plans
- Liaison with parents/guardians, professional staff, and other agencies
- Monthly reports
- Conducting client’s pre-certification to ensure coverage for appointments and professional services.
- Running daily reports effectively and efficiently to confirm that all students are accurately scheduled.
- Using multiple programs such as MS WORD, ZOOM, and EXCEL for the documentation of sensitive information.
- Assist in developing a scheduling strategy for AKRC.
- Exercising or carrying out a variety of admin duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of all information held on the scheduling system and related intranet applications.
- Encourage positive role modelling, behavior designed to instill pride, self-esteem and cultural identify for Anishinaabe students.
Other duties as assigned by the AKRC’s Education Advisor.
Thursday, August 31, 2023