Terms of employment:
Environmental and Science
New Gold - Rainy River Mine
Job Description (upload):
- Be the champion of reliability centered maintenance activities, utilizing world class, professional maintenance techniques to drive equipment reliabilities to the highest possible levels.
- Oversee the predictive/preventative Maintenance program. This includes development of the program including failure analysis and CMMS; successful implementation including teaching others and monitoring to ensure the program is continuously improved.
- Support operations and maintenance to improve equipment reliability.
- Performing defect elimination: failure analysis and leading corrective actions.
- Creating asset strategies: developing processes to prevent and predict equipment failures using operating, maintenance, and condition monitoring techniques.
- Develop and lead the condition-based monitoring program – Vibration Analysis, Ultrasonic, Infrared, Lubrication and related preventative/predictive technologies.
- Plan and schedule mechanical integrity inspections. Requires prioritization of assets, risk-based assessments, recommending remedial actions, and organizing third party inspections if required.
- Work with capital to incorporate appropriate reliability improvements into new equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, training and safety improvements.
- Participate in building and forecasting the Mill Maintenance Budget.
- As required facilitate and lead team meetings.
- Work with planning team to incorporate high priority reliability tasks into weekly and shutdown schedules.
Schedule: Shift 14/14 – 12-hour days
Thursday, September 14, 2023