Terms of employment:
Education and Training
Job Description (upload):
- Determine training needs or development requirements.
- Identify training matrix gaps and determine the method to fill them
- Mentor experienced employees who are providing additional coaching.
- Assist in development, implementation, and continued application of Computer Based Training (CBT) program and evaluation of learnings.
- Facilitate and conduct new hire orientations to Mill Operations as required.
- Provide internal and external training.
- Prepare and / or if necessary, purchase required training modules consistent with applicable legislation and company policies
- Monitor all employees to ascertain if follow-up training is necessary.
- Provide and / or coordinate follow-up training for employees.
- Ensure all employees have been properly signed off for equipment they are operating.
- Maintain employee files ensuring they are up to date with all training records.
- Ensure all files are complete, consistent with applicable Labour Standards.
- Work with the Safety team and other departments to establish training procedures to be used throughout the mine site.
Schedule: Shift 12 hour shifts, 14/14 rotation
Thursday, September 14, 2023