Terms of employment:
New Gold - Rainy River Mine
Job Description (upload):
- Responsible for the weighing, drying and inventory of samples.
- Accurate data entry and set up of batch runs using LIMS.
- Safely and efficiently perform crushing and pulverizing of routine mill and geological samples.
- Ensure routine QA/QC checks, including Particle Size Analysis (PSA), are completed.
- Responsible for equipment (crusher and pulverizer) maintenance and checks.
- Keep a logbook for all routine equipment maintenance and daily, weekly and monthly housekeeping schedules
- Collaborate with crew members, lead hands and supervisor to ensure tasks are completed safely, timely and efficiently
- Execute procedures and systems to achieve results within given timeframes according to the Laboratory Service Agreement
- Provide support to the team to meet OHSE site standards - ensuring all lab work areas are safe.
Schedule: Shift 7/7 – 12-hour days (Temporary Role)
Thursday, September 14, 2023