- Keep tools maintained and organized to Newgold and MOL standards.
- Create and maintain job specific job boxes.
- Work together with planning to build job specific kits and have them ready ahead for planned work.
- Keep log of where tooling is going and hold team members responsible for timely return.
- Stock and maintain Auto tool crib machines in all Mobile maintenance shops. (Weekly inspections)
- Monitor electronic tool crib sign in and out reports
- Maintain tool and wash trailers
- Maintain Mobile equipment Frost fighter and Allmand heaters, generators ETC
- Maintain slings, shackles and perform monthly inspection to OEM and MOL specifications
- Maintain and inspect lever hoists to OEM and MOL specifications.
- Manage and operate main tool crib and work area located in truck shop.
- Create requisitions and seek approval for new or replacement tools.
- Coordinate the tool repair process for tooling that need to be sent off site for calibration or repair
- Complete work shop inspections and maintenance to ensure a safe tidy work environment.
- Conduct rebuilds on small fleet components